Chandigarh: McDonald’s has restarted its McDelivery and Drive-thru business in Punjab, while its dine-in facilities remains closed as of now as per Government’s orders
McDonald’s has reopened its Drive-thru lanes in 10 restaurants located in Punjab. For additional safety to customers, plastic shields have been added at Drive-thru windows and all restaurant staff wear face masks at all times.
Since the onset of COVID-19, McDonald’s India (North and East) has been committed to the safety of its customers and employees. McDonald’s continues to strictly follow stringent hygiene and sanitation standards and has taken the following additional measures:
To ensure that people are fit to work, all McDonald’s restaurants in North and East India are measuring and recording body temperature of its staff, service providers as well as delivery riders on their arrival, and anyone with fever and flu-like symptoms is being asked to return/stay at home and seek medical assistance.
- All restaurant staff wear masks at all times and appropriate gloves to ensure food is not touched by bare hands at any time.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented at the restaurants including the kitchen and delivery areas, using floor markers to help restaurant staff, delivery riders and customers maintain safe distance from each other.
- McDonald’s has implemented frequent handwashing practice at its restaurants to further strengthen personal hygiene of all its staff. Restaurants use 70% alcohol based hand sanitizers, which are available for everyone to use.
- McDonald’s has upgraded its sanitation protocol by introducing broad spectrum hospital-grade virucidal disinfectant to sanitize all frequently touched points/surfaces in the restaurants such as door knobs/handles, POS, credit card machines, counter tops, dining tables/chairs, Ronald benches, hand dryers etc.
- Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Value are core McDonald’s commitments to its customers and McDonald’s is dedicated to delivering on each of them.
McDonald’s continues to closely monitor the developments and take appropriate measures as needed in its commitment to the safety of our customers, employees and the community at large.
McDonald’s restaurants open for Delivery or Drive Thru in Punjab are:
- Amritsar Golden Temple
- Zirakpur, Paras Down Town Square
- Jalandhar Axis building, GT Road, Jalandhar city
- Zirakpur Drive Thru: Chandigarh- Ambala National Highway
- Jalandhar Kotakalan Drive Thru, Jalandhar Phagwara Highway
- Khanna, GT Road, Ludhiana
- Patarsi: Sirhind-Rajpura Road
- Jalandhar Lajpat Nagar
- Dasuya, Pathankot- Jalandhar Road
- Alamgir, Malerkotla Road, Ludhiana
- Nawanshahr: Balachur DT, Nawanshahr CHD Highway
- Doraha BPCL: NH-44, Near BPCL Petrol Pump
- Ludhiana-Chandigarh DT: Village Heera, Ludhiana- Chandigarh Highway
- DT Mall, Chandigarh
- McDonald, Sector 35 Chandigarh
- McDonald Arora, Sector 22 Chandigarh