18 January 2021
Winters are all about indulgence in festivities. We binge eat our favourite snacks and sweets and later regret it. But not to worry! We have a great receipe for you to detoxify your body as celebrations are over. We will do it in a tasty and healthy way.
Crispy fried spinach is one such option as it has many health benefits. Today we have a simple recipe of making crispy fried spinach. It just needs some basic ingredients.
½ cup – Corn flour
2 tbsp – Oil and for frying
¾ tbsp – Garlic, chopped
1 – Green chilli, chopped
1 – Red chilli, chopped
4 tbsp – Soya sauce
1 tbsp – Vinegar
4 tbsp – Sesame seeds
Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- Chop the spinach and keep it in a mixing bowl.
- Add corn flour and mix well in spinach.
- Take a deep pan, heat oil and deep fry the spinach. Take it out in a plate.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Add chopped garlic, and chopped green and red chillies. Cook for some time.
- Add soya sauce and vinegar and mix.
- Now add the fried spinach and mix well.
- Add sesame seeds and salt to taste and mix.
It’s a healthy yet simple recipe which will detox your body. You can even serve it to your guests if you want to try some healthy option. Do give it a shot!