28 June 2018
With the aim to nurture creative thinking,Pearl Academy is providing 11 month certificate course in various domains. These courses are Advertising & Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Media Make-up, Professional Photography, styling for Interiors& Decoration and Celebrity & Bridal Hair & Make-up.
The 11 month-courses are developed in consultation with leading industry specialists and academicians. These courses not only help in enhancing skills but also open an array of options for people who aspire to make careers in the creative industry.
1) Advertising & Graphic Design is designed for professionals who are looking to develop their communication skills and gain essential knowledge regarding digital graphic designing tools and techniques.
2) Fashion Design is designed for professionals who have a penchant for creativity, style and originality. The course helps students to develop an understanding of fashion environment and trains them to develop a fashion range/product for a targeted market segment.
3) Fashion media makeup offers intensive conceptual and practical study and training through visual communication and its application in the makeup and hair styling industry through classroom lectures, lab work, assignments and research projects. The course emphasizes on intensive practical and applied training in core areas.
4) Professional photography program consists of 12 modules, spanning 3 semesters. The students will be trained by eminent and award-winning photographers who will mentor them to develop their own signature style. This course offers hands-on international experience and imbibes in-depth learning with weekly visits to galleries, museums and the studios of successful working photographers.
5) Styling for Interiors& decorationintroduces the elements and principles of design that are used to create harmonious and balanced interiors. The course emphasizes to develop your ‘designer’s eye’ and understand how to apply the knowledge and create inspirational designs for Residential and Commercial environments like Home, Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts), Commercial and Retail Spaces, Events and Stage Sets, Magazine and catalogue styling.
6) Celebrity & Bridal make-up and hair styling aims at skilling students in a very specific segment of the beauty industry. Part of the course will be dedicated to understanding the relationship between skin and colors that compliments the person. The course will then equip the students with expert techniques adopted in the contemporary beauty industry.
The last date to apply for these courses is July 4, 2018.